R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nitro Fuel, Anything to stay away from?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 07:32 AM
racer357
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

ADIMX is correct guys, I am his local Torco rep, and after 1 of my customers had a gallon that was tuning and running different resulting in a problem for him, I do test every gallon of fuel I sell in my own engine prior to selling it to make sure none of the weird ones get sold.

That being said, out of 100 gallons of fuel, that 1 case is the only problem I have found so far. Is it due to the capping issue? Possibly. Did Torco take care of that persons issue? They are trying but that driver hasn't sent in his engine yet. I am good friends with this driver and I know first hand that Steven from Torco has been pro active in insuring that this customer has a good expecrince with Torco fuel. He is currently running Torco from a different case of fuel I swapped him for and he is loving it. Like has been stated before their may have been a capping problem but it has been resolved. Like any other fuel, put Torco in your ride tune it correctly and you will enjoy it. It has been very good for me for the three gallons I have burned.