R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI's DB12R
Thread: BMI's DB12R
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 11:40 AM
chris moore
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (99%+)

Originally Posted by PartTime
Hey guys. Can some of you post pics of your flat servo install? Im having a hard time getting the link flat when looking down on the car. Either the servo is pushed up against the front arm or I had to drill new holes to get the servo back enough. Its not the new RR if that helps.
Not sure how much these will help as I'm using the CRC frontend but here you go.

Originally Posted by LAGuy
Ran single cell lipo for the first time. Only thing I changed was front/center shock springs Went to 18's and a 10lb from 20's and 12lb. Car drove great in 4 cell 17.5 and 13.5.

Didn't expect that much of a change but WOW! Car had no steering whatsoever. Full wheel turn and it pushed to the boards. I'll have to start over on the setup. I ran my normal BSR XX pinks front and rear. Good place to start would be there. Kind of scary, but I'm thinking I need to go softer in front? I'll also move the battery all the way back to try and get better weight transfer for more steering on corner entry. Anyone else been in a similar situation I'd appreciate any more tips/idea's. Thanks!
Are you using the silva shock or the original IRS shock? On the silva I went to a 6lb spring and blue on the IRS using lilac or XXpink fronts. Sauceing only inner1/3 but our carpet track is high bite black ozite.