R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car
Old 06-20-2009, 07:38 AM
racenut123
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Ok everyone,go sell crazy somewhere else....He's all stocked up here!
Originally Posted by John St.Amant
I would bet none of you would talk to me like that in person.
I don't deserve any of the B.S most of you are panning out.
What are you all a bunch of Barry Baker "lost sheep" ?
I can't believe any one would waste their time slamming someone for stating an opinion. Don't you have anything better to do ? You SF boys must be getting bored poking the same old sphincters all the time. I just want to let you know that mine is not on your "To Do List". I took a lot of it for trying to explain about the connectors as a package including the speedo and not just the frickin' Deans connectors. You could have the finest fuel and the best fuel lines but if the delivery system is clogged with solder joints then what do you have? apparently no one that disputes this has no sense of logic what so ever. Furthermore , If the wires get damaged and it is forbidden to disassemble the pack..... them what ? Once one person accidentally shorts the wired from damaged insulation,
I rest my case . And if anyone wants to say anything else about this I will restate my opinion further. I don't need to drop it .. I don't want to drop it.
I was told that Deans connectors were their M.O. and if I wanted 4mm barrels I had to get someone else's batteries. But low and behold .... SMC now (or soon will be) making pack just like I suggested. Therefore it must really suck when the A$$ is right. Tell me again how you don't love reading about everyone else's opinion but you ignore mine. Yet there in lies the problem Nicola.... Perhaps most of you are not ready. Read into it what you will. My opinion lies within no ones pocket , I do NOT sugar coat it and I always tell it like it is. NO B.S.. Take it or leave it ! I could proclaim how awesome something is and nothing.. but as soon as someone says something perhaps a little constructive criticism and BAM! Instantly everyones kissing up to whomever for absolutely no reason what-so-ever. I have been warned about coarse language and yet I've read many others in which someone used profanity (not the amateur kind) in text and since it wasn't projected towards anyone (or within your own little niche') no one cares. Personally, if you all don't want to hear it any more... get off my _ _ _ _!