R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Good 8th scale steering servo
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 05:22 PM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 8&stuff
alls iv known you "INTEGRA" to use were ace(about 8months+ago) and more recently hitech.......over the past 15 months and in that whole time iv been running the same 4 servos in my trug&bug, the jr z9100s=speed on throttle and z9100t=torque on steering. iv switched those same 4 servos through 4 race buggys and 3 brand new race truggys(set up properly) and the only prob iv had was an ear fell off, that jr replaced free. i buy all my stuff from horizon straight which makes the warranty aspect easy. jr speed servos which is the 9100s will burn when on steering, iv seen this about 10 times. and those as well as the old 9000 servos have issues like centering. these are facts from my experience not from hearing or seeing
Not possible! Those servos you are referring to haven't been out for 4 years. JR makes decent servos, but they can't touch Hitec TG's.

The most recent JR I have seen shimmy was an 8711 which is supposed to be JR's "torquiest" servo. It was in a buggy for steering, and when I saw it start to shimmy, I thought it was glitching.