R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tracks around NYC or Westchester
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 03:47 PM
mstng87gt
Tech Master

lol evan was back today. i put my foot down with him i kind of have been saying if he crashes into me he will by me a new car and he stays away. i also give him the eye lol and let me know i am serious.

as for the track due to the weather change the holeshots dont work at all. taper pins are the tire of choice now sucks you have to keep changing tires. they will be redoing the track soon and lol that is where the tractor come into play. that ripsdown the jumps and forms the new track.

glad to hear the work problem is getting better but your still not running offroad so sat's off dont help us at liraceway. you will be running onroad we need more people in either 19t or mod that dont suck and also arent the best. so far its me chris, another guy jason, neil if he ever comes back as i said still need his email addy,and you if you come down. they we can be in our own class.

as far as the custody battle goes with time comes patience, with patiences come luck, with luck comes a win,with a win comes happiness, with happiness comes i dont know we did not get up to that part yet.