R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 07:53 AM
BISBEE 248
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

MURFDOGG MOTORS LAY'S IT DOWN........
man that was pretty fun weekend,i havent raced in over 2 months so my expectations were pretty low and we missed all practice thanks to little jim beam and coke so..
stk truck was great calvert,mitchell and myself intell a last chance take out move by bill cock at the finish line(he ran me over the finish line from behind-raming me etc),i got even in slash though..
i finished 3rd in slash after making it upto 2nd whole race but i need a murfdogg motor in my slash i couldnt get over the small double and it kept flipping me over trying and jake was able to get by me on the last lap..
i missed my first sst tk truck quali and came from the back in the b-main by running 2 secondS a lap faster than kock in the lead but i came up .900 sec short and missed the A.. motors were great my 13.5 murfdogg motor was amazing to run,if i could have gottin to run the track in my first quali with track in tact i would have been middle pack in the A..
but all in all very fun hanging with my teammates,now long wait for camarillo,gonna be a big road trip..

Last edited by BISBEE 248; 06-08-2009 at 09:08 AM.