R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC3 Forum
Thread: TC3 Forum
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 08:54 AM
Boomer
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Horatio
You're the only other person on this thread to suggest that it's a design flaw!!! Man, are you going to get some flames now!!!

To be honest, as you said putting it right is pretty simple as there is more than one option - mine is just one of the way to fix it, but the upside is that it costs nothing to do and only takes a couple of minutes!!

Also, most of the 'bitching' has come from people who think/believe that the 'unequal static steering' = 'equal dynamic steering' because they read it on the AE website!!
Bless 'em OR those that think it just doesn't matter because their idea of a tight track is one where they can only use a 10 turn motor.
He's not the only other one - As this topic has come up about 4 times in the past two years, I've been a very strong opponent to the unequal throw.

Every single C-carrier that I have has been filed/dremelled/sanded/ground/planed to the same size as the other. It's a stupid "theory" and I don't think it has basis in fact, only to cover a screwup that they just never fixed.