R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 07:29 PM
morris
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

just got off the site and seen stober took the win...good job man...that x2 is sick.
again i had another bad day of racing...new parts on the buggy w/good horsepower= terrible driving for me...lol i would trade it all back for the whore down shit i had...lol

when i went to start my buggy for the main i had no readings from the buggy to the controller.i thought my receiver pack dumped...so i traded it with the fully charged one i had in my bag.still nothing...then i started wiggling what wires i could...it turned on..well when i went out my buggy had a mind of its own...trun off then back on...full throttle with no reception.pretty much pissed me off...sorry to the guys that i got in the way of.so all in all after dumping almost 200 in parts in the past 2 weeks and shit still dousnt want o work...its a goner.im not playing this penny me to death game with it.i would consider keeping it.but it still needs alot of shit replaced and i now just dont want o fix it.so a bath it will get and ebay it goes..prolly try to sell it on tech first though.