R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - which tire glue
Thread: which tire glue
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 08:40 PM
TonyNg
Suspended

Originally Posted by BIG RE
I'm going crazy as of late trying to keep tires on the rims, I have tries all sorts of different prep methods over the years, but in the last few months I have been having lots of problems no matter what prep I do, I was using losi thin and regular, then switched to aka glue, and it's the same result, I'm thinking of using fusion through the aka/losi bottle, I used fusion once before and found it to be to thin to handle, what is working for you guys?
Wahahaha !!!, pardon all the laughters cos I've been in that position too & can understand your hair-pulling frustration We've tried any brand of glue you can name, OK-Bond, Zap-it, Much More, blah, blah.... & would only swear by 'Loctite 406', the CA(superglue) specially made for hard-to-glue plastic & rubber.

Remembered years ago, the first pre-mounted tires was proudly presented by Medial-pro...... but then quickly despised due to them coming loose easily. Then we have Pro-line following suit & with same problem as well, other than with the addition of their molded insert disintegrating inside. OMG, how we hobbyist lazy to glue tires were pulling ourself bald back then.

Last edited by TonyNg; 05-27-2009 at 06:20 PM.