R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DONT BUY A V-SPEC!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 07:52 PM
tonytiger
Tech Apprentice

ive had 2 v spec cases crack on me out of 8 of them ive owned... both times i took them to my local hobby shop and he sent them back and both times they were replaced....maybe this is the advantage of dealing with a local hobby shop instead of online purchasing ....when you buy local chances are the owner will get to know you and can defend your driving and mechanical ability to a manufactuer thus giving good reason they should replace the part....

both of mine that cracked were on the bottom of the case and both time the engines were in a losi buggy...both time also occured from repeated flat landings of a big jump one of our local indoor tracks had...i still continue to use them....have you even tried contacting o.s instead of great plains...i bet youd have better luck....great plains deals with about 10 guys like you a day claiming deffective part when in reality its the operators fault....exhaust all efforts to get it replaced before coming on here and slammming one of the greatest engines ever designed.....