R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DREAUX'S PERSONAL THREAD
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 03:52 PM
dreaux
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Just got back. I am starting to realize how easy tunning really is. My friend (who has a mbx5) finally came out with me and spent the day. He has been doing it for about 15 years. There is absolutley nothing wrong with my car or engine. Its funny cause i ended up buying the exact same engine, radio and car (well mine is a 6) and i didn't even mean too, so we didn't miss a beat. Yeah i dont mind the temps to much but every now and then i would check when i would fuel my tank or check it to get my temps up. and usually when i would check it was after i was satisfied with a good trail of smoke or a good crisp sound when i rev it off the starter box. so yeah tunning to temp is stupid but when you are a beginner its good to have it to help you go in the right direction until you get the hang of it. I don't think i will need this thread anymore, besides i know when it is getting to hot or if it needs more gas. anyway i think i can finally close this thread. THanx to everybody who has helped me and now if i talk it will be mostly about setup, and things of that nature (most which i will take to the mugen thread)

don't get mad if i ask questions sometimes random and off the wall that is just the way i am. I will use the search function but sometimes i have to sift through alot of stuff to find what you are looking for, but i will try.

Its funny cause yesterday i was sure my car was done and was fed up. And today everything came together like i never thought it would. Just funny