R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - High Downforce Wings
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 10:01 PM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DOMIT
I'm not sure what brought that on... maybe the whole situation with Charlie? Were you involved with that?

I was... and yes, Charlie got almost $200 of my money, and I never saw anything from it. However, you can't REALLY fault Angelo for that. He seems to me like a pretty stand-up guy.

And this is also one of the few wings that is of a relatively proper aerodynamic shape.
Thanks brad for your support and im sorry for what has happened with charlie because of what had happened i sent out free wings to ed roberts to send out to the guys as a good gesture from me even though what charlie did had nothing to do with me but i felt sorry for the guys and im trying to do even more soon for them and again it was never my fault but thats just the guy i am i believe in my product and would do anything for anyone to help them in time of need maybe thats why im not rich but im happy and thats all that matters .

You will get some people putting me down but that doesnt matter as you cannot please everyone and those people only know one side of every story .

But yes you are correct as you said about the lip distrurbing the airflow on the leading edge and trailing edge but as you know we rectify that problem on the trailing edge with our aero fins which cut the air once again and the trailing edge channels that release the flow reducing the drag .

anyway thank you once again for your support brad and everyone else who believes in my products it really means alot sincerly.

regards Angelo