R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 10:45 AM
CypressMidWest
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Windsorguy99
I just double-checked mine too Impact...

Mine are aligned in horizontal plane and appear to be aligned vertically as well.

I do like the idea of the Old School front end...but if it was perfect...why in the world would Speed merchant be launching the V-Force in the Summer of 2003????

Oh! Wait a minute...the date must have been moved...they'll probably update that info on their site when they post a picture of a non-fibreglass Rev3...or they post information about addtional components required...

I'm sure that they focus the BULK of their energy on their car design..which is as it should be....however...these minor oversights also make me wonder what else has been neglected?

I look at 1:1 autos the same way...you're buying into a complete package, product, design, service, information...Any major defficiencies in any of those areas...for me, anyway...is a red-flag..and it makes me question all of the areas in greater detail.
Actually the Rev. 3 on the Website is Graphite, it's just not the now common "woven finish" graphite. A long time ago most of the carbon fiber cars looked just like that. No pretty weave pattern laminated on top of the plate.

As Stormperson stated Bruce relies on US, his "Drivas" to help with the car, which we're more than willing to do. This is no bash on any other manufacturer or their representatives, because I appreciate any and all support they give, but I'm way more likely to trust the word of a CONSUMER than I am a Company Representative. I mean Yugo company reps still pushed Yugos, if you catch my meaning.

I've said it once and I'll probably say it a Million more times. Either way you go you get a great car. You have no T-bar, and no battery tape. I just prefer a Rev.3 for the reasons I've stated.