R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 10:36 AM
johnnywhopper
Tech Regular

Hello,
My name is John Firsching. I've worked for CRC for a little over 4 years now. I haven't been around long enough to know about the story of Frank and Bruce first hand, so i'm not going to comment. I've obviously never owned a Speedmerchant car, so I can't comment on their customer service.

What I do know is, when people ask my opinion on "why should I buy a CRC car?", I tell them all them positives of the car and what it can do for them without bashing competitors cars. I can appreciate everyone's faithfulness to their cars/companys/sponsors, etc., but find some of the responses on this thread pretty unprofessional and uncalled for.

State your facts, show people what you have to offer, and help the best you can without heresay or bashing, and everyone will be happier in the long run.

I think the closest example of this is Ian. It is true that even after he switched cars, I have never seen him bad mouth any of our stuff or anybody elses for that matter, and he does still help driver's of other mfg's cars. He just switched over his best efforts of praise to his current ride as he should.

Again, State your facts, show people what you have to offer, and help the best you can without heresay or bashing. People will actually be even more impressed that your willing to help them even though they drive a different car than they would be by you putting down their ride.

my $.02

peace,

John Firsching

a.k.a. - johnnywhopper