R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 03:19 PM
wayboarder
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The MurfDogg

I ask that all Team Drivers and customers alike join me in a Boycott of OCRC. They have unfairly treated my customers, and slandered my very reputable, trustworthy name. Please do not support a place that will accuse people of cheating without any evidence. They made their racers, their own paying customers feel uncomfortable and unwelcome at their own facility. This is a very serious situation, and until Robert Black calls me to clear up the situation, i will maintain this position. My #is 661.644.5860.

Matt Murphy
MurfDogg Motor Works
BOYCOTT OCRC? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this sounds like a bunch of children whining! The motors got challenged and no one put up, most know the saying put up or shut up. Matt Murphy I don't know you personally but from these recent posts, you are a drama queen, and this bashing pretty much shows how first class you are. You know how easy Robert is to get a hold of and yet you put up a spectacle on RC tech bashing a great facility. If you were as first class as you claim to be you would have called Robert first thing and settled things personally, face to face and walked him through a tear down of your motors proving their legality. Thats what an adult and a person standing behind his motors would do.

Jeff Kulp