R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Which is the better buy?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:27 AM
madmaxx
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i'm sorry guy's but i don't see the MASS of complaint's that you are claiming?

i have searched google for the last 2 day's! and TBH i have not found anything recent/relevant? i may not be searching the correct word's so can someone kindly direct me to what i should be asking exactly on google?

it is quite possible that the early Rx's were having issues (as MANY companies do when releasing NEW product's) but i don't see it and have not seen it in recent time's. i am not saying that futaba is 100% the best be all end all radio lol all i said was my vote was for futaba and that i have not seen the complaint's that people are talking about, if you know where there are such complaint's posted PLEASE by all mean's direct me to them so that i may avoid any issues myself

i have ran with 15+ other "enthusiast's" simultaneously with everyone using various gear from RTR to full blown race and the only guy's that had issues were the RTR and Dx3r user's and that was because they had the early Rx's or w/e that had the known binding issues, they sent their gear in and spektrum repaired/replaced it and VOILA! no more trouble

my only other radio experience's have been with RTR AM stuff, JR Xs3 75synth and futaba 75synth....