R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Which is the better buy?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 09:49 AM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by madmaxx
3pks get's my vote. super easy to navigate/setup and the quality is exceptional! plus it has all the same feature's as the 4pk IIRC except for the 4th channel? if you find holding a 1lb remote stressfull you really need to hit the gym

i love seeing these post's with people claiming the FASST has issues, i have been googling for 2 day's and haven't seen 1 relevant post within regard's to that, a lil' competition envy perhap's?

what's the word that i've seen many time's from a few certain people's finger's? oh ya "you wanna play you gotta pay!"
I have seen plenty of problems with the FASST systems. And there have definately been complaints on here and on other sites. Must not have searched hard enough.

I stick with spektrum. They were the first and are the best. Even if it's not thier radio(It is) I would still run a spektrum system. The spektrum DSM2 system used in the 3R is very fast and trouble free. They had a few issues early on with it losing bind, but that has been taken care of 100%. Like others have said, spektrum(horizon in general) has awesome customer support. That is enough to keep me a customer.