R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Will there ever be a 1/8th scale Electric onroad car
Old 05-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Rich Browne
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Solara
My guess is....your eMP9 drivetrain is a lot smoother then the eM3 (shaft versus 3 belts)...then my another guess (really just a guess) is the tire size of the eMP9 versus the eM3 foams...thats make the different about the Mah per minutes...

MWS just finished @ Toledo and I am sure the traction is still plenty good a day later....next time please shoot a short video and share with us.....

6000mah lipo that fits inside the M3 without major chassis/upper deck modification.....talking about dream come true...

On the Detroit eM3 there is room to increase the thickness of the battery. The length and width are maxed out. So, we go vertical.

The Fresno eM3, only briefly mentioned here, still in construction, makes extensive changes to the car - This Rick Yoder designed platform is focused on allowing more battery length. I don't want to rain on Rick Yoder's parade - he needs to let me know if additional comments are okay-

It would be awesome to demo either of these cars at the Capitol Classic. Yes, Scott, I'm sure you'll be the wheelmeister.