Thread: Truggy Shootout
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:09 PM
trimble
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
hype?
dude, I owned a rc8t, it had the battery mod and steering mod..I did'nt like it, it's that simple.....it didnt fit my driving style.............the Losi is dialed, I dont care what anyone else runs or likes or says......it's all about what I like and what feels better to me and what im faster/more consistent with.......the Losi won hands down for ME
My original post was just to do what I feel I suceeded to do, Start A more heated debate than read through a thread full of nothing but Losi.Me and my buddy laughed our a$$es off as I typed the post. IMHO the Losi's are awsome machines. I dont think anything looks as poised on the track, I tell my racing buddy that everytime we race. I own a RC8T, but I honestly feel it doesn't fit my driving style either. Seriously I think I am going to try the new Mugen MBX6T. Drove one of the fast guys in my area 5T and loved it.Best advice I would give anyone wanting to jump into the truggy arena is try and find someone at your track with a particular truck and ask to take it for a spin. U can usually find several diffrent trucks at any given track, and racers tend to be very generous especially when they have a possible band-wagoner LOL. If anyone is looking for a nice fully equiped RC8t give me a shout...

Last edited by trimble; 04-30-2009 at 01:38 PM.