View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 04:14 AM  
fishpro619
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Thunder Tiger Tomahawk St Thoughts?

Hello all as this is my first post to the site. I've have been an avid r'c enthusiasts for many years now but have only dabbled in the world of electric 1/10 Truck/Buggy. I recently was at my local hobby store and got into a conversation with the gent about getting into the world of Nitro. He mentioned that for the price of the Thunder Tiger Tomahawk it would suffice as a great intro kit. So what I'm asking of you all is, has anyone actually own and/or used the Tomahawk Truggy? I was hoping for some pro/cons on the vehicle before I jumped ahead of myself and made the purchase. It is listed at his place for $299 out the door with tax which includes everything you need to run except the electronics if I am not mistaken. he told me that he would guide me through the break in process as well as tune the truggy for me once the break in was complete. It this offer worth investing in? This would be my first 4WD vehicle as well as my first nitro. I current have the RC10 T4 factory truck as well as the RC10 B4 buggy. I am running the Novak 5.5 Brushless in my truck currently with the GTB ESC. I have an LRP 7.1 ESC in the buggy with an 9 turn brushed in it. Cannot think of the manufacturer of the 9 turn off the top of my head. So long winded enough, any help work kick ass. Thanks all and I cannot wait for you responses.
fishpro619 is offline   Reply With Quote