R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Truggy Shootout
Thread: Truggy Shootout
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 10:35 AM
underway
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by token
Of course people are going to be bias on what they like and dislike..... That would be part of the shootout.....

Hobao - sucks - you dont see these at big races
AE - ok tho if you are a hard driver - the ybreak - "expericence"
XRAY are dope, but expensive to maintain nad parts are not easy to get
HotBodies - the truck you buy is not the same as the pros drive - they are ok for newbies not for the seasoned vet
2.0, awsome - they fixed the problems from the 1.0 and the thing is dialed - upgrades not needed - durble and proven - parts are avalible at almost every LHS in the country
Mugen - a very ver ygood truck - just make sure you can get parts when you need them
Jammin - sucks - IMO - not very stable

I own one of each except the Jammin - my fav is the 2.0 and mugen trucks

1 Losi 2.0
2 Mugen
3 Xray
4 AE - with hop ups
5 jammin
6 hoboa

I only have 2 problems with the above... 1. The Jammin is probably one of the most stable/ durable trucks out. If you have never owned one how can you say it sucks?

2. NO KYOSHO STRR... Great truggy in its own right, the reason the AE guys were driving those is because the RC8T is losely based(geometry) off the STRR... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Hot Bodies does not have some secret bin of "special" parts that only the Fast team drivers get. If thats the case then all companies would do it... So do you believe that the same 2.0 that truhe/Drake drive is different from your truck that you bought? That is a long time "MYTH", it used to be that way with engines but nowadays 90 percent of motors have more power than most pilots are able to put to the ground anyway...