Thread: TQ Racing SX8
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:56 PM
doc6
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by samos234
Hey Everyone,

Update on the first round of the RC Pro Series Race. Buggy was nothing less than amazing. Alot of confused full sponsored guys wondering why a TQ buggy was doing so well. Missed TQ the first round by .5 secs, behind Losi Ace Alan Burton and in front of Derek Weatherholt. Second round Derek TQ'd, which put me in 3rd, then 3rd and final round the track got super fast and grooved up unfortunatley the lower screw on the c-hub came out on me(never happened in the 5 months of running) So I went from 3rd to 7th overall. Rained out so we finished how you qualified. grrrrrr

I did run ofna blue spings up front, stock pistons and 500wt front and 400 wt rear.stock tq springs in rear Big sway bars all way around. short wheelbase. all plastic braces and lightweight parts.

Looking forward to the Wiregrass Nationals next weekend!!

sup shannon... Me, Brain, and Richard will be there...hope we all can pit together...., good job on the run we had planned on going to that race but me and Richards info was off.... we thought it was just a sat race so it messed everything up plus the weather didn't help any either...