R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)
Old 04-20-2009, 10:23 PM
decibels
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Oleg Babich
Airflow,
The street version assumes considerably biggger expenses for us (moulds for plastic). But we investigate it now.
You have to remember that it might be expensive to start with having molds but when you reuse them over and over again it becomes cheaper. Plus probably the most important thing to remember is that us racers support the cars that we like to drive. but we are only few in comparison to the whole market! i would say that over 50% of buyers are impulse buyers and if they see something cheap and quick they will buy it. But us racers understand about the high end and want to have high end cars that really perform. And if you want a company to survive you also have to compensate for the average club racer which just wants the cheap version of everything that handles or i should say is planted and parts are readily available for them to get whenever they like!! but this is my 2 cents worth. feel free to agree or disagree and remember i'm not having a dig at you as i like the car!!