R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ofna bump box question
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Integra
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
Yeah thats good to hear. I was looking at lipo stuff earlier. If I do go lipo in the cars, I'm getting the losi lipos. For the boxes I can deal with cheapo ones, but not in the cars. I am kinda waiting for the new line of hitec servos. It will be about time for a servo upgrade anyway, and that way I can run straight lipo. I know the 7955's can run straight lipo, but I would worry about my futaba throttle servos.

i was skeptical about the cheepo 2 cell's as well at first...but after running ALL my quali's at the nats on them i fell 100% about them in shorter main's.....i can stretch the buggy to 45 min easily on 900mah and still have plenty if something were to delay the race or w/e.....I feel ya on the straight lipo thing also but i cant say ive really ever had an issue with my losi reg's....if i do tho....there getting tossed and if stuff goes up in smoke so be it...ill buy new stuff that wont.

a little FYI the 900's are under 1/2 the weight of the 2000mah counterpart and fit REAL nice under the flat top battery case.