R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 06:40 PM
mr crum
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottmisfits
And how many integy parts have you seen compared to AE parts? I'm not defending or slamming anyone but when you see one integy part compared to a couple hundred AE parts, it's not hard to see that.

I used to work in a shop. it was bad how much integy stuff we had to send back because it wasn't drilled, didn't fit what it was supposed to, wasn't tapped, wasn't aligned properly in the jig, etc.
been in the hobby for over 10 yrs had hundreds of integy parts been running associated since the original rc 10 buggy so as far as how many parts ive seen there buddy ive seen thousands over the years so for u to say i havent seen parts to say the associated that i race i might add chassis countersunk to much bulkhead chassis screws not tapped diff cam holders milled to 5 diffrent thickness on 3 diffrent cam holders i can keep goin if u need to anytime u mass produce anything ur gona have defects the quality control is wheres these companys are slipping and when there products are in hi demand they slip them thru quality control to get them on the market so next time u wanna slam someone make sure u know wat ur talkin bout so u dont look like a FOOL