R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEN Matrix TR
Thread: CEN Matrix TR
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Tabushi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well guys, just came from the 5th stage of the national championship in my country (6 stages on first semester, 6 stages on second one) ... my bad luck its still with me, but the performance of my cars its awesome right now.

Truggy. A lot of time without racing truggy class and the car performed excellent, fast and precise, i ended making the TQ so was very optimistic about A-Main (40 minutes). Just prior to the start of a-main i discovered that my engine was flaming out badly and thats very strange due to the fact my engine performed flawlesly just couple hours before !. I started leading the A-Main but just after the start i ended flaming out again, 2 more and i decided to stop the car not going back to the track. After inspection, one of the clutch spings went out from the nut that holds it so it blocked my transmission, DAMN !!!, i think its my fault as i usually use CEN nuts or OFNA ones and during inspection i discovered i installed an old mugen style nut, wich its very "plane" on the "waist" part of it, so the spring came off easily ... that was it for me ...

Buggy. During qualifying, my first round was awesome, VP PRO 803 Strikers tyres were awesome hooked to the trood desition on differential and suspension setup. I ended 2nd just 8 seconds behind the leader. On second round and after half qualy and behing oin the back straight, one of my shocks came off, the upper nut went out and the shock came off, i decided to call it and ended. Third round was leading out and i started to feel that on breaking my car wanted to spin out ... call it to the pit area and was the lower knuckle screw that came off ... damn !!!.

So, i ended qualifying on C-Main on Buggy, i started the C-Main (20 minutes) and the car was awesome and i make it to win that race, so bumped to B-Main (20 more minutes) ... this time the racing was more fierce but the car was very good so i managed to end second just 3-4 seconds behind the leader, didnt wanted to fight for the lead, just make the job to go up to A-Main. Now all goes down ... charged the batteries during the midtime, prepared all with my pitman and just when he switched the car ON, my receiver BURNED OFF !! (s3100 DX3R spektrum one) ... so, while i was hearing how the a-main started, i was waiting for my pitman to do something (if i go down the driver stand, i got disqualified), he grabbed my truggy receiver and installed on the buggy while i was trying to program it for the buggy lol !! ... ended entering to the race 8 laps behind the last position and fought hardly ... when i was 2 laps behind the last position i felt i was making stupid mistakes for the rush to go up in positions, and was not worthy so i called out ... that was for me, winner made 50 laps, i made 35 ...

Very happy with my equipment, tyres, car and engine performed flawlesly, just need little help of god on next races ... thanks a lot to CEN, GO Engines, VP PRO, AVID RC, Ultimate Racing, Carolinas RC and Upgrade RC for the inconditional support down here at the end of the world (Chile - Southamerica).

cya !

[img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd225/patoconcha/RC2009/20090405_CACH_OFFROAD/yo/IMG_6174.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a><br /><br />

</center>

cya !