R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Go for the 8ight-T 2.0 or wait for the MBX6T?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:49 AM
DustnF
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by randystang
the losi is much more durable than mugen, i have seen mugens break more parts than any truck. they might not get as loose as quick, but id rather finish loose as have arms laying on the track. i had my 1.0 for 3 seasons and never broke a single arm,and im talking bout some serious carnage; hit a truck head on this feb. before i got 2.0 and broke it, just knew i got my 1st arm in 3 yrs but no, it broke the hingepin and brace but not the arm. and didnt touch diffs except change fluid till middle of 3rd season and a rear diff went, and a guy came over and was like ya those losi are bad for diffs, yah right! a friend had a 8t and recently bought an mbx5t he has broken an arm every race and 2 at 2 races like 5 or 6 arms in 2 months
+1. A good friend just picked up a MBX5T PS and has spent more time waiting on parts and repairing then running. My 8T takes the same abuse on the same track and just smiles about it. Losi FTW.