R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Servo Problem
Thread: Servo Problem
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Chris__RC
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Servo Problem

I have a Futaba S9350 servo in steering of a Losi 8ight B 1.0. At the track, I ran it quite a few times, then took it into the pits to do some work. I noticed the steeing wasnt smooth, it was actually very hard to turn. I turned the radio and car on, steered perfectly. I was actually driving my best of that day when the servo had problems. After I went home, i noticed the actual steering assembly was fine, with no bindage. It was actually the stering servo. Right now it locks up most of the time leaving me unable to turn it. I used to be able to turn it VERY easily, not I cant even turn it. I turn my radio on, car on.....works perfectly! So what is the problem with this servo? Thanks!

EDIT: I can turn it a little bit now at times, but when I turn it on it still works perfectly. Seems like a little bit more noise than normal. Like I said a LITTLE bit more noise. I cant smell anything burning up.

Another EDIT: I coudlnt tell the difference on the track, when i came into the pits I could feel the difference.

Last edited by Chris__RC; 04-05-2009 at 07:56 PM.