R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin' X2 Buggy
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 07:32 PM
joeling
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hi NsideLine,

There is no 'kit' set of screws like what Tony is selling. I had to buy the screws piece meal & that's why I came up with the screw table. The 4mm ones are especially hard to find if at all. All in all I think I spent about USD80+ for the screws but not all the 4mm ones were available. I bought most of my screws from :

www.rc-mushroom.com

www.rcmart.com

However, last I check about 2 weeks ago, they were mostly out of stock I guess from my previous purchase more than a month ago . Probably not a fast moving item I guess.

Originally Posted by NsideLine
Hey Joe, where do you get the ti screws from, and how much do they cost? I wanted to get a set for my D8 but they were going to cost me more than a whole kit at my price! THAT'S RIDICULOUS! I used to work for my dad at his machine shop, and I wish I still had all of the inventory from there - (T6 alum. stock, titanium stock, etc...) and equipment... I'd be running off all kinds of stuff all the time. Oh well. Let me know if you can score a good deal on the titanium hardware dood!

Oh, BTW, I spoke to Steve and Jay, and I will be getting my buggy next week, and I'll be back out at rev in time for the last round of the losi series it looks like... April 11th. Hope I can get it together in time to lay down a few tanks before we run... Maybe Thurs. night next week. Just depends on when they get their shipment in... But, I'll definitely be runnin' a Jammin' from now on anyways, and I can't wait to see how it goes...
Regards,
Joe Ling
Malaysia