R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Eclipse and Reptile truggy tires blue compound any good?
Old 03-23-2009, 10:41 AM
BIG RE
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Teufel Racing
The Blue compound should have good wear.
Wheel fitting should be good, but I haven't mounted tires to either type of wheel.
The Eclipse whould work where a BowTie would, at least I think they would. I have heard that some guys were running the XTT's on the front and the Eclipse on the rear. Not sure how that has worked out, but should have the sidebite on the front for steering and not so much on the rear to traction roll. Maybe like the Bow Fighter set up or the City Beams.

The Reptiles might work on a more hard packed track with little dust on top. Maybe where a crime fighter would work. I haven't ran the Reptiles since runng gas truck years ago. Hope that helped some.

Red,
Sup? Good run Sat. at Delta, sucks about the front a arm. Just give up on the Kyosho and come to the dark side, actually back to the dark side.
Is this James? Thanks for the compliment. I would consider switching to a Losi if I had the funds, the truggy looks very smooth, and I raced a 2.0 buggy once, it was not bad, but my Kyosho never lets me down, that old truck is just flat out fast for me. The full speed wreck on the front straight was brutal, I wish that he had stayed in his lane, but, oh well, that hit would have broken any truggy so it doesn't really matter.