R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trains and Lanes 2009 Off Road Racing Season (Northeast Pa) Easton PA
Old 03-20-2009, 07:30 PM
TommyBlazin
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by antg
Gary thank you for reading and replying to my post about the track. I would say that you are 100% correct. I know that no matter what day we race we are competing with other tracks. It is hard to get a good showing with just new racers without getting existing racers there first to spark their interest. Tim is going to be running the computer but with help from me, chris rupp and others so that the show is run good for everybody. This year we will not run into the problems of the past that drove the racers away from T&L.

Tommy, Gary's info is correct about getting to the track. Here is the address of the track so that if you would like to map it out on mapquest.

3825 Northwood Ave.
Easton Pa, 18045

I think from the Gw the easyiest way would be to take 78 west to 33 north then take the hecktown road exit. It is pretty much a straight easy drive for you. I hope to see you this year racing with us and having a good time. What class or classes do you race?
well i race 1/8 onroad, but been gettin itch for 1/8 buggy again, raced that years ago!!!looking for a GOOD track to temp me back to the 'other' side...lol

tommy