R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi starter box
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 07:37 AM
Integra
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mike williams
1st: In my opinion, That means that i know that i may be wrong just what i believe, so lets get that behind us...OK
Now for that c-rating thing, in general lipo usage, 20c is always better than 15c but for a starter box with a lack of a better term, CHEAP MOTORS, trying to push 40-45 amps continous with a 20c or would you rather push 30-35amps continous with a 15c....just what i was getting at. I suppose if you upgrade your motors with a little better motor than the stock motors you probably would be fine. And once again all this is IMO. Interga, Ive read alot of your posts and you seem to know alot so im not in any way calling you out. Just my thoughts......

Cool beans bro...your theory makes sence...especially on the somewhat weak stock losi motor's....ive been running my 20C packs on them for almost a year now with zero issues...but then again....I GRILLL my Pitmen oh how to start my cars.....as i could care less to have them pop another set of motor's on me...either way were all good Mike...No worries.