R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Can us here at R/Ctech help a soldier that is going to afgahnistan? *PLEASE READ*
Old 03-13-2009, 09:48 PM
armymedic
Tech Apprentice

You guys are so unreal, I cannot still express how happy Iam that people on here would do this for me! I swear to god I did not expect any of this. I mearly started the thread because I was so mad at the time. To have you guys do this for me is unreal! My wife, me and my son is forever grateful. I hope there is a way that I can repay this to you all. I will be in gratitude to you guys. I really thought I was going to have to go to Afghanstan without my RC! LOL! They actually have a club over there I was reading about. Its called the cobra crossing. But either way, there is alot of sand, so it should be fun LOL! I plan on going out with the unit I am attached to than coming back and bashing, thats the only way to make an unpleasant time a little more bearable. Brings a sense of home to you. My father was in Vietnam, and both my grandpa's served in world war 2, my grandfather on my moms side was shot 3 times in the battle of the buldge. My other grandfather flew DC-3 planes for the airborne to jump out of. Whole family has been Army. In times like these, when it seems there is violence and crime everywhere going on, it is really nice to see people helping out one another. If anything like this happens again, I will be the first to help out. If ANY of you need anything, and I mean anything, you let me know, my name is Eddie by the way. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, once again.