R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Can us here at R/Ctech help a soldier that is going to afgahnistan? *PLEASE READ*
Old 03-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Lucky13
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hitman Racing 1
I like nitrohouse, but are they willing to match the 379 price at dirtcheap rc?
I mean thats $100 dollars worth of parts he could buy, and it might be easier for people to hit send money on paypal than call nitrohouse. Dont bash me for this just asking what people thaught?
Originally Posted by Jaz240
Wow, Is Nitrohouse $100 more than dirtcheep? I thought they had good prices, lol..I would definitely go with the less expensive place..seems like we are close to $379, but another $100 may take a few days..Someone needs to just step up and make a choice..I am pretty sure we will follow..if you ask everyone for opinions (like Me) its just going to delay everything..Lets put an end to the donations..say March 31st...and then on April 1st..army Medic can call whoever we all gave the money to and order his T-maxx, or if he's smart a Truggy, LOL..I am pretty sure that by 3/31/09 there should be more than enough cash in his fund to get whatever he wants....

I personally think that we should stick with Nitrohouse. I have no affiliation with them nor have I ever ordered anything from them. However if everybody starts bickering about price and how it is cheaper than A, B or C store then everyone will lose interest and the whole meaning of this thread will be lost. Keep it simple.... Anyone that wants to donate call Nitrohouse and donate. Everyone knows that Nitrohouse is a reputable shop (they have been around for a while) so they feel safe to make a donation and it's easily tracked. Joey called and set this up, so the longer it takes to make a decision means the less money that will be donated and the longer it will take to get his stuff replaced....period! I also believe that the deadline should be March 31, to get donations in. I'm definitely not trying to take control but with something like this someone has to. Since the call was made to Nitrohouse then that's where people should call to donate. Soooo...

Everyone that wants to donate call Nitrohouse 1-800-928-0304.
Say that you would like to donate to the army medic fund.
At the end of March 31st, he (armymedic) can call in and order whatever he wants.

No offense to anyone, but I for one feel way more confident donating money to reputable hobby shop than some one's personal PayPal account.
KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!!

A very BIG THANK YOU to all of our men and women fighting for us and our great country!!! God Bless you All!!!!!