R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OS Speed = Slow
Thread: OS Speed = Slow
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Maximo
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AEFT2009
I don't see why I am a deadbeat for buying a motor which is supposed to be the quickest out there only to have other and cheaper motors beat it in not only speed but in fuel economy as well.

Thanks for your response though you are obviously a pro racer and the pillar of your own ego.

Now back to the job at hand, I am a bit cranky yes and would like people to know about it but I have calmed down a bit and am open to options to get this motor running better.

p.s it has about 1.5 gallons thru it now.

If your after having the fastest engine on the straights I can help you..my name is Neal Smith and I own a engine modding company called Clockwork Nitro Engines..Either my modded C6 or JPX .21 will absolutely blow the doors off a OS Speed and get better run time doing it.... Both of these engines flat out scream, the C6 has a very smooth bottom and blistering top, and the JPX is an all around beast with a explosive bottom and blistering top, there will not be a stock engine on the market that can run with either of these 2 mills other then some higher end onroad engines... If your truly interested in owning your straightaways drop me a PM and I can hook you up with a truly insane engine that will stand out in any pack... cheers !