R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trains and Lanes 2009 Off Road Racing Season (Northeast Pa) Easton PA
Old 02-27-2009, 07:06 PM
antg
Tech Rookie

Hey everybody

I just wanted to let you know that I am the person that is organizing the building of the new track at T&L. My name is Anthony I have been racing there for years and want a good track that gets a good turn out there every week we race. Tim was doing me a favor by posting for me because I just got an account here tonight. He was correct in what he said but also not all the details were right. My friend is bringing machinery to help layout the foundation of the track and level it. The size of the track is going to be big and with wide lanes. The one thing that Tim did post incorrectly was that the owner will not put any money into the track, he is willing to pay for materials within reason. He paid a lot of money to have electric run over there for the dirt oval that was not used and he wants us to put in a track that will draw a crowd and get people excited about racing there again. I am going to keep you posted on the dates that we will be working on the track and I will appreciate anybody that can come out to help us build this awsome track.

Thank you
Anthony

P.S. If anybody wants to get a hold of me for any info about the track or wants to help with the labor please call me (610-657-7384)