R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - turn marshaling for the el 1/8th scales
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:29 PM
butch man
Tech Master

Nobody races 70mph buggys its not practical & everyone will complain to the race director & that car wont race.I've seen nitro buggys get close to 70 & that don't mean people race them.It don't matter what you drive.If your an idiot that dont look where your going your gonna do that no matter what.I got a big chunk of missing meat on my shin last sat from one of those people & he was a nitro driver.when the entire drivers stand is yelling front straight & pit lane is yelling the same thing & all the other drivers slow & avoid the upside down car & theres that one retard that pays no attention to whats going on around him still going full wood down the front straight & whacks 3 cars before my shin then thats a lesson the other drivers in the pits need to take care of, inconsiderate people are simply not tolerated where I race.

The only good point in this topic was that elec drivers need to realize they have max torque the instant they touch the trigger but,I see nitro guys mash the throttle before I finish flipping them & rip their cars out of my hand too.It works out simple like this, if theres no hole in the body for a motor then the motors probably not flamed out & that will solve that problem.