R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nitro Challenge videos 2009
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Jaz240
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by omarwashington
Is it just me or does this track have more jumps than the Farm? One more question, Which do you think is a more difficult track the Farm or the Pit?
The difficulty will change with different layouts, right now, with Joeys layout I would say the Pit is more difficult than the farm..Even the pro's were rolling their buggies at the Pit. There is a jump every 20 feet or so. This track is insane, and one of the most fun layouts you will ever drive..It will kick your ass from time to time, but keep you coming back for more.

Originally Posted by jpz_67
I have never had the chance to go the farm or the nitro pit but it is something I will have to do before I retire from rc.
Just from pics and videos I have seen I would rather go to the nitro pit, that place truly looks like the best thing since sliced bread.

It is the best thing since sliced bread, and that's coming from a fat guy
Joeys layout will stay up until June or so, so if anyone wants to drive it..We will welcome all visitors..Friday nights practice from 5-10 PM, and races Saturday from 2 till done, tracks opens at noon on saturdays...come one, come all...we love competition!!!! Ryan runs with us when he's in town also