View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:01 PM  
vnmsgt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I ran at DC Off Road Park again tonight for race #4 of 6 of there points series. The first 2 quals I sucked. Did not know what was going on. Crashing could not clear some of the jumps, 15 seconds of my normal lap times...... weird. After the second qual I found out my rear skid plate was bent down in front acting like a shovel off jumps and in the whoops. Removed it and in the main I dropped my times from 65-70 second lap times down to 50-51 second laps!!! Low turn out as the state race was this weekend too but had to work so everyone was in the A main. I won the A-main by 2 laps. I also think I took the lead on the points. Not sure yet. The 1.5R was dialed in the 20 minute main!

In the Quals some guys even said they were waiting for my front end to break as I was lawn darting one of the triples so hard but the 1.5R took it like a champ and kept going. No issues at all! I have broken one knuckle on this car since owning in and that is the only piece that has broken at all. My old ZX1-R only had one front and rear lower brake in over a year and that was it. No diffs on either have ever broken too. Not bad I at all I would say and I race an average of almost 3-4 times a month so my stuff has got some time on them.