R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya mini cooper
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 06:19 PM
JonesyCGY
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Darkseid
Any of you guys have any experience running the M03 with the long wheel base. I've been running my M03M for as long as I've run mini. But I was interested in extending the wheel base and trying it out to see how I like it.

I run both carpet and asphalt, so any thoughts on how it works on either or both would be nice.
Personally I have just gotten into RC racing. I have seen each wheelbase do just as god as the other. I think it comes more down to what body you want to run. Thats just my opinion of course.

However this is a quote from the RC-Mini.net:

It does NOT matter which wheelbase you run. Any one of them is fine. I repeat again - It does NOT matter which wheelbase you run
At our biggest meeting of '07, the top 3 cars were all different wheelbases. If that's not proof enough, we don't know what is. Go to the 'events' section for a full run down on that. Just pick whatever bodystyle you like, and the appropriate wheelbase.

Some people will try and tell you that there's an appreciable difference between the wheelbases, we've yet to see proof of it.