R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Associated RC12R5
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 08:26 AM
John St.Amant
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JuhoL
Have you tried flipping the upper or lower arms from side to side? Does the problem go from one side to another if you do that? If you could figure out what part makes the caster uneven it would be easier to help you solve the problem.

You really dont have to get the brushless pod. The Worlds were won with the standard pod
uppers r fine...
hard to check the inner mounts.
lowers r most likely the issue.. bad mold.
flipping them made it worse.... still not right . i shouldnt have to fix what seems to be common place.... funny how the team drivers dont have a problem with it. they just have to know about this im certain. Just spill the beans .. admit that something is wrong with the whatever part so we can fix it. I assure you is nothing I did to it. Wasnt there as similar issue with the tc4? Perhaps this is how the factory keeps otherwise good drivers out of the show and the payed drivers payed. Ive played with this stupid caster now for 3 days and cant make it right without replacing (non broken) parts. I shouldnt have to own a C&C or a Bridgeport to play with my toy cars. But it would seem that the future of 12th scale (atleast in my pit box) does not cpntain an Associated car for me. Or is this the lto edition? I had no idea associated made a 12th oval car.....and yes im still