R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - tires
Thread: tires
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 12:12 PM
losi_racer
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
The bowfighter combo has been working well at the Pit for awhile...Make sure you balance them..truggy tires (especially Prolines) are usually way out of balance..Good luck
how do i balance them?

Originally Posted by desertbird
When the track blue grooves you're going to want a smaller softer pin, I'd get a set of m3 hole shots or similiar to run when it's dry and grooved out.
i like hole shots but they dont last long. i have a set of my buggy but i save them for really wet conditions. i just got the 2.0 truggy and im short on cash so 1 set of tires will have to do

Originally Posted by MikeFriery
Unfortunately the answer to your question is : your going to need muliple tires most likely.

m3 bow fighters should work in most conditions fairly well though, if you only want to buy one set.

if i had the money mike youd be right, i would have 5 sets lol but im not sponsored so its hard especially with truggy when its 80 a set
Originally Posted by Integra
from personal experience proline Tires themselves are poor quality the lugs tend to tear at the base ..they dont last anywhere near as long as their competitor...the foams...well...do i really need to rant about those.. either way proline imo Lacks big time...and that's my opinion...I don't need to physically be and or see the track to make the assumption proline is Junk...I know they are.
the only issue i have is the foams. but they last long enough for me, but i also make sure water doesnt get in the rim. my old tires i have on my truggy have a good month in a half to two months and they still are fine. i got first in my class last weekend with them.....