R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Steering Servo
Thread: Steering Servo
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Integra
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losiracer78
Integra have you ever had to deal with the warranty department at Hitech. Yeah they give a lifetime warranty but it takes forever and a day to get time to do something if they do anything at all and their turn around time sucks and 7 out 10 time their not going to fix the prob or replace anything. By the time everything is said and done you have missed who knows how many races or you have to go out and spend more money to buy another servo until yours comes in so whats the point.

Yes i have as a matter of fact...Back in the day when i ran MT's...I blew up a 645 and 5645 COUNTLESS amount of times...EVERY time they replaced it or repaired it NO questions asked and without ever asking for a bill...Not to mention it took less then 2 weeks despite me being in Canada.

Written rule for hitec is 2 years.....Unwritten rule is lifetime....If they Dont ask for a receipt How can they know how old the servo is ? IE free servo.....if you have a problem just sent it in with a return address and that's it...wait for your BN or repaired servo Back.