R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - So, whats wrong with the Hellfire?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:46 PM
pdmustgt
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Maximo
Oasis my point i was trying to make is this...for what he would be paying for a used Hellfire RTR he could instead buy a Mugen MBX5T.... The Mugens are selling used for as little as $150.00 on ebay...to me it makes a pretty tough case to buy the Hellfire when you can buy a much superior product for the same money...These guys have it in their heads that the hellfire is better then the Mugen and I was just trying to offer him some decent advice... a Mugen MBX5T Prospec vs a Hellfire RTR for the same cash, to me this is a no brainer and only a retard would choose the Hellfire.... I know the Mugen is no longer the top machine, however it still is miles ahead of the Hellfire in every department... Chances are this kid is going to actually pay more for his used Hellfire RTR then he would pay for a used Prospec... But he is ignorant and rude and refuses to listen anyone, so IMO he deserves a Hellfire and a hellfire deserves him....

Kyosho ST-RR ROCKS !!!
HATER, Still not as bad as you say and still comes down to driving skill in most part it's a decent truck. Plus you wasn't giving advise just your BS in a harsh and rude way to the guy. You wonder why