R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/8 Magazine shoot out.
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 10:24 AM
DerekB
Tech Master

Originally Posted by glolar
I read them all well enough to know that XRC is the only mag that readers have actually written in to complain about all the errors ... repeatedly. And instead of actually doing something about it, XRC justifies it by claiming that "all the others" have errors too ...

If that WERE the case, you are just saying that you want to be "just like all the others". Fine. Keep doing what you're doing. I don't care. How many people have to tell you that the errors are excessive before you say to yourself "Gee, maybe these people have got something here ... maybe we could do something to improve the quality of our magazine ..." ?
Or are we the only magazine that will print people pointing out our errors? I think there is a big difference. Like I said, I see major errors in all magazines.

And FYI we don't just accept errors we try to have none, but I'm honest with myself and to you...we are too small and put out too much work to think that we will ever have no errors. The NY Times has more copy editors than us and they have an error section.