R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Buggy or truggy
Thread: Buggy or truggy
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:08 PM
HulkNT1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I have been posting new threads on stuff lately but never really got an answer to Buggy or truggy. I will really be bashing around my yard and on the street and wekeend racicng. Also can someone give me a cheap buggy/truggy kit that I can keep under 450 or 500 dollars. I really don't need the best radio but a solid easy to tune engine with good power for a beginner and a solid buggy/truggy would be great. Also do you think a kit is good because I want to know my truck being a beginner I think the kit building would be a good experience???
Look I know you want something cheap but think it like this if you buy a cheap buggy or truggy you will upgrade to a better one right so there you spend a whole lot of money. Buy yourself a good buggy or truggy and you will not have to upgrade for a while. What I mean by good is one that you can race with you can bash with any of them they are strong as nails.

Ok Now to which one thats is a hard one for me because I am a Xray fanboy all my RC cars are Xray the NT1 on road, XT8 Truggy, and the Xb808 Buggy.

If you get a buggy and you get to drive it good I mean really good you will have a head start on the truggy because buggy are hard to drive than a truggy which is more forgiving in the way it handles.. So Buy yourself good stuff like that it last for a while.

now on the radio you can get an Airtronics MX-3 which is like $129.99 at Amainhobby my friends has it and it is good radio. I have the 4pk because I like the extra feature I may not use them now but hey one never knows when I would need it..

Do not rush a buy do your homework and then chose.

Good luck
felix Xray Fanboy