R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 01:27 PM
artwork
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Just wanted to tell you guys about a new product specifically designed for the Cyclone TC. It is a brass LIPO plate that slides in under the LIPO. It weights about 190Grams and fits perfectly in the car. I worked with Chris over at Manutech to ensure that it fits and meets the weight requirements required to support some of the LIPOs on the market. It weights in at about 190grams but could be lightened to support heavier LIPOs.

In order to make it fit you have to remove some of the material on the bulked that covers the battery, but I think this is the case trying to fit any LIPO in the TC.

The LIPOs that I know fit are:
Orion 3200, 3600, 3800
IP 3800 35C (this is the one I use)
3Racing 3700
SMC4000

Check it out here: http://manutech.info/rcracinghome/racingproducts.html

Please check it out...Chris over at Manutech Racing is really cool and can help answer any questions you may have.

FYI- I am running this plate and need no extra weight to get the car balanced on and off the track. It works great and fits perfectly!

I am not sure if it will work with the other Cyclones because I do not have one to test with. If the regular cyclone has the larger slots then there is a good chance it will fit.