R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - hyper st and engine???
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:17 AM
1cougar1
Tech Apprentice

Cool

thanx for the heads up, but im getting the st because all the crappy stuff, engine, servos, plastic parts, can be upgaded to the pro version where your going to buy that stuff anyway, radio, servos, receiver, battery. and as for the alum. or carbon fiber upgrades that come w/ the pro im going to be buying most of those to drop into my rtr. your going to be paying the extra cash for the kit pieces anyway. and im planning on using my dx2.0 w/ a new spektrum receiver. and ill probally up-grade to lipo. so ill have the same radio and all new good parts for just a little more $. and ill have all the old parts for quick replacement parts for my use too.. do you own a hyper st cause id like to get some feedback on what there like to own, ive heard a lot of people who like theres a lot. oh and one last thing. ill purchasing a 8ight-t as soon as the 8ight-t 2.0 comes out. maybe not right away but i definatly will have a 8ight-t someday. you know theres a lot of trucks/truggies/buggies that i want to own some day(believe me i have a list thats constantly changing)and the hyper st is up there at the top of the list. thanx agian for your info, clay