R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - motorama 09
Thread: motorama 09
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 04:27 PM
GregH
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 8ight-e
So is there going to be a 1:8 electric class open or otherwise? Could I run my e-revo with the 1:8 MT nitro class even, I know the electric scares a lot of folk but really it's the driver guys and I'm not a pro, I maybe decent but no pro.. maybe an electric MT/ 1:8 combo class, tons of people driving these.
No mixing of the classes (nitro and electric) for sure. The only electric class on the big track will be brushless 1/8 scale buggy, in their own separate class. That's if enough sign up for the class which from the looks of it, there should be a few heats at minimum. The brushless buggy class is a add on to the list of others being ran. There is not enough timeto run anymore then that. Sorry, at this time we will not be offering a brushless MT class due to the time schedule. I'm looking forward to watching the brushless buggy class to see if they are faster on the big track. In the right hands, I'm sure they will be.

Yes yoshgixxer, write in on your entry that your signing up for electric 1/8 scale buggy class. If there IS a problem after you get there and you see your listed in the nitro class, go to the announcers booth and he will straighten it out. Look forward to seeing you tear up the track we'll be building, whoever you are.

Last edited by GregH; 01-11-2009 at 04:45 PM.