R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 08:51 PM
A_Stratus
Tech Addict

Well just got back from a weekend spent at fastcats for a couple of there races. Rob Say and I went up Friday for a little setup work and it seemed to pay off since we had lots of track time and didn't have to wake up at 4am for the drive to the track. Anyways Saturday was the first leg of the Triple Crown Series (a series in mid to southern ontario). I got the car pretty dialed in and was running faster than what I did at the North East Grand Slam series by a lap! The car was dynamite and I did the best I could behind the wheel lol I ended up qualifying 4th and finishing 2nd behind Wayne Vince who had the field covered! There was like 25 12th scales I think. Sunday came around for the Postman Memorial Race. I believe there was like 180 entries for this race! I think 27 12th scales for Sunday. I had some troubles in the first qualifier with too much front bite but had it fixed for the 2nd qualifier. I was able to turn my fastest lap of the weekend but I was driving like a tool and qualified 7th. In the main, my car literally stalled off the start and was last by the first lap but was able to catch back up to 7th with some radio issues. In the end it was an amazing race put on by a first class crew for first class guy! I think the racers raised over $3000 for cancer research which is just amazing!

John you will have mail later tonight or tomorrow...

Aaron